Probability is 1 of the two kinds of card-drawing areas in Monopoly. Probability playing cards are orange and are positioned close to the Go area. A Probability card is extra seemingly (than a Neighborhood Chest card) to maneuver gamers, typically with deadly penalties (particularly as a result of Advance To Boardwalk card). Historically, the query marks positioned on the Probability areas across the board are pink, blue, and purple, in that order.
- 1st Area: Between Oriental Avenue and Vermont Avenue.
- 2nd Area: Between Kentucky Avenue and Indiana Avenue.
- third Area: Between Brief Line and Park Place.
The textual content on every card within the present (as of Sept. 2008) U.S. Normal Version (the “Atlantic Metropolis Version”) is as follows. Variations in a number of earlier US editions seem in (the place precise texts had been principally in numerous sizes of ALL CAPS, and when in higher and decrease case may be surprisingly capitalized–e.g., “pay proprietor Twice the Rental”–though none of those peculiarities is famous under). Artwork in a number of of these editions is described in <angle brackets>.
Variations within the UK normal version ought to seem in [square brackets].
- Advance to “Go”. (Accumulate $200) (Mr. Monopoly hops on each ft.)
- Advance to Illinois Ave. Avenue. [Advance to Trafalgar Square] For those who go Go, gather $200. (Mr. Monopoly has tied a material bundle onto his cane to make a bindle, carried over his proper shoulder, and is smoking a cigar)
- Advance to St. Charles Place. [Advance to Pall Mall] For those who go Go, gather $200. (Mr. Monopoly hurries alongside, hauling somewhat boy by the hand)
- Advance token to the closest Utility. If unowned, you might purchase it from the Financial institution. If owned, throw cube and pay proprietor a complete 10 (ten) instances the quantity thrown. (Mr. Monopoly trudges together with an enormous battleship token on his again)
- Advance to the closest Railroad. If unowned, you might purchase it from the Financial institution. If owned, pay proprietor twice the re tal to which they’re in any other case entitled. If Railroad is unowned, you might purchase it from the Financial institution. (There are 2 of those.) (At decrease left, Mr. Monopoly carries a big flatiron token with two fingers; at higher proper a railroad crossing is seen)
- Financial institution pays you dividend of $50. (Together with his ft up on a telephone-bearing desk, Mr. Monopoly leans again in an overstuffed chair, blowing cigar smoke rings)
- Get out of Jail Free. This card could also be stored till wanted, or traded/offered. This card could also be stored till wanted or offered/traded. Get Out of Jail Free. (Mr. Monopoly, in close-fitting one-piece jail stripes, is actually kicked out)
- Go Again Three Areas. (Mr. Monopoly is hauled again by a cane hooked round his neck)
- Go to Jail. Go on to Jail. Don’t go GO, don’t gather $200. (A truncheon-carrying policeman in a dark-colored uniform hauls a shocked Mr. Monopoly alongside by the ft)
- Make normal repairs on all of your property: For every home pay $25, For every resort pay $100.(Consulting a “Easy methods to Repair It” brochure, a hammer-wielding Mr. Monopoly sits astride a home not a lot bigger than he’s; it buckles underneath his weight)
- Pay poor tax of $15 (His trouser pockets pulled out to indicate them empty, Mr. Monopoly spreads his fingers) (The online game model replaces this with Dashing high quality $15, reportedly additionally within the UK model.)
- Make a journey to Studying Railroad. [Take a ride to King’s Cross Station] For those who go Go, gather $200. (Mr. Monopoly rides astride the TOOTing engine of a practice)
- Take a stroll on the Boardwalk. Advance token to Boardwalk. Board Stroll in each sentences [Take a walk on the board walk. Advance token to Mayfair] (Mr. Monopoly, a smallish canine hung over one arm, with the opposite pushes a squalling child in a small pram; behind them, birds fly within the sky above a low fence)
- You will have been elected Chairman of the Board. Pay every participant $50. (A newsboy shouts an Further with Mr. Monopoly’s headshot on its entrance web page)
- Your constructing mortgage matures. Obtain $150. Up till the 1980s a “constructing and mortgage” was a monetary establishment. (Mr. Monopoly joyfully embraces an obvious spouse)
- You will have received a crossword competitors. Accumulate $100.
Free Download Monopoly Community Chest Cards Template – Printable Download Word & PDF:
Download Word: Click Here
Download PDF: Click Here