Buyer-focused skilled with over 18 years of expertise in facilitating airline floor operations at regional and worldwide airports. Completed in enhancing airline operations by way of course of enchancment, inner audits, and workers growth. Historical past of success in de-escalating buyer points, enhancing buyer experiences and satisfaction, and uniting groups to ship distinctive service. Trying to take subsequent profession step in customer support and management with a non-public chartered flight firm dedicated to elevating buyer journey experiences.
- Operations administration
- Customer support
- Battle decision and de-escalation
- FAA laws
- Course of enchancment
- Staff management
- Coordinate with supervisor to find out staffing wants for gate and floor operations, together with ticket counters and baggage providers.
- Tackle and resolve escalated buyer considerations, and help brokers in resolving advanced points.
- Talk modifications in firm guidelines and procedures, and mentor workers to enhance efficiency and effectivity.
- Safe gates by speaking with plane and relaying messages to ramp and ticket counter.
- Fielded incoming calls, greeted prospects, answered journey inquiries, tagged and dealt with baggage and picked up baggage charges at gate, secured flights, processed reservations, and monitored cabin availability.
- Assisted misconnected and rerouted passengers throughout irregular operations; issued journey and lodge vouchers to displaced passengers on overbooked or canceled flights.
- Coordinated and carried out inner audits to evaluate compliance with normal working procedures, worker requirements, and FAA and airport necessities.
- Maintained Regional Flight Info (FLIFO) portal, gate supervisor, and gate shows.
- Checked in passengers for home and worldwide journey utilizing computerized programs; verified documentation for worldwide and home flights.
- Processed tickets, checked baggage, and monitored carry-on baggage for dimension and amount, collected checked baggage charges at gate, and assigned seats.
- Introduced and offered info on arrival and departure occasions, boarding procedures, gate modifications, and carry-on laws.
- Assisted prospects with particular wants and shortly addressed and resolved buyer complaints.
- Bolstered compliance with FAA, Southwest Firm Title, and airport laws.
Download Airline Ticket Template Free Sample Customer Service Resume – Plane Ticket Template Word
- Greeted and assisted all prospects, together with offering assist with check-in, tagging baggage, ticketing modifications, rebooking, and particular service requests.
- Boarded and deplaned flights and escorted passengers, together with disabled passengers and unaccompanied minors, from plane.
- Supplied correct gate, flight arrival, and departure info and answered basic inquiries.
Source template: freepik com